Aman Dusun Orchard & Farm Retreat is located at Hulu Langat.
Aman Dusun Orchard & Farm Retreat environment is very clean and beautiful.
The toilet is very clean and odorless
There are badminton courts, ping pong tables, swings, hammocks in the camp.
Dining hut near the river near the camp has tables, chairs, washstands and electric sockets for campers.
Campsite is located infront of the Riverview House, it is campers main event space
friendly and considerate staff
Parking and campsite are within walking distance. The campsite is shady, and it doesn’t feel hot during the day; the temperature drops suddenly at night, it is very cool and comfortable. There are many dustbins at in the campsite.
This camp is charged differently than other camps, not by heads or tents. The owner will make a quotation based on the number of people.
Roughly chargers is RM125 for 2 adults + 2 kids (1 Tent) , min for 2 tents.
the fee includes the usage of toilets, camp facilities (except the swimming pool),
Included Milky Farm Tour. The Milky Farm Tour starts from 7.30 the next morning and takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
**The generous owner also provide free breakfast and fresh goat’s milk.
The Blue House –
RM 1,300 FOR 11 PEOPLE (breakfast included)
*extra people will be charged RM 70.00 per pax per night
*extra pax 10 y/old and above = RM70.00 *extra pax 4 y/old – 10y/o = RM 50.00 MAX EXTRA 3 PAX ONLY
The river current is a little bit rush, not suitable for children to play in the water.
The camping ground flat area is small, only can accommodate 2 tents (6-Mens tent) (3m × 3m), other places are on slopes, and will easily accumulate water after rain.
If only look at the fees, you will feel that the camp charges are a little bit expensive, but actually when you are here, you surely enjoy the natural environment that is so clean and beautiful.
(1) During the durian season, the grass campsite is only suitable for a 6men tent.
(2) The climate is humid and insect & mosquitos repellent need to be prepared.
(3) Dining hut’s wash stand has dishwashing liquid;
(4) Table tennis rackets and balls are placed next to the table tennis table;
(5) Badminton and rackets are required.
(6) Common toilets require their own hooks and bath amenities.
(7) At night, there are employees look after in the campsite, and there are lighting at night, which makes people feel safe.